Saturday, November 27, 2004

 

Boring Day

I didn't really feel like driving anywhere today, and well... from my parents house, you can't do anything without driving. So, I sat and watched TV and read BOOKS all day. I watched a couple of chick flicks compliments of HBO. Then, I felt a need to balance that out somehow, so I watched a movie with a submarine. Then I finished a novel that I started on my return voyage from interview with Navair. You'll be happy to know that Clive Cussler is now going to be my least-read-author. I mean could the guy be more verbose? seriously. Oh, and if you didn't know... Dirk Pitt saved the world from certain doom.

There we go... I killed another 30 minutes... I'm getting closer to a sleep-able time of the night.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?